May Business Card Giveaway!
“Spread Your Message!” with UPrinting.com
Giveaway is closed.
Congratulations to Paul Mauney, the Winner of 250 Die-cut Business cards from UPrinting.com!
There’s nothing wrong with a standard business card, but wouldn’t it be great to stand out and “spread your message” with a creatively shaped and designed model? The best part is they are super easy to make!
I couldn’t help going over and playing with the tools at their site to design my own cards. In fact dinner was late because I spent too much time trying different shapes, fonts, and colors!
Here’s your opportunity to win a uniquely designed set of business cards yourself. Enter our giveaway for 250 Die-cut Business Cards and you may be the lucky winner! Giveaway begins May 1, 2012 and ends May 11, 2012 at 10:00 pm EST. Only 1 entry per person. Winner will be notified here on May 12, 2012.
Please read all information in this post before entering–especially the Mandatory Requirements for Entry and the Restrictions.
Thanks goes to UPrinting.com for selecting me to host such a cool giveaway and 5MinutesforMom.com–where I originally heard about UPrinting.com!
250 Die-cut Business Cards for one (1) winner
2×3.5 Rounded Corners, 2×2 Rounded Corners, 1.75×3.5 Rounded Corners, 2×3.5 Leaf, 2×3.5 Rounded one corner, 2×3.5 Half-Circle Side, 2×3.5 Oval, or 2.5 Circle
14pt Cardstock Gloss / Matte / High Gloss (UV), or 13pt Cardstock Uncoated
6 Business days print turnaround time
Free US shipping only
Mandatory Requirements for Entry:
1. Visit UPrinting Business Cards page. When you get there, choose “Die-Cut Business Cards” option, then near the top of the page you will see tabs labeled “Features,” “Ideas,” “Papers & Specs,” and “Templates.” Go to the “Ideas” tab to see images of the available shapes.
2. Tell us (in the comment section below) what die-cut business card shape you would choose from their page if you win this giveaway.
Optional Requirements for Entry:
1. Like UPrinting on Facebook
2. Follow UPrinting on Twitter
3. Add UPrinting to Google+ Circle
1. This giveaway is open to US residents only, 18 years old and above.
2. No prize substitutions allowed.
3. Winners are allowed to win once over a six-month period.
4. Only email addresses used for the giveaway will be eligible to claim the prize.
You should assume that I will receive free print products in exchange for the post. Any and all reviews posted are based solely on my own experience and may be atypical. Please practice due diligence in making any related purchase decisions. Interested to hold a giveaway like this? Please sign up here.