- A place that fosters the love of learning through adventure, exploration and discovery.
- A watering hole for grandparents, parents, homeschool moms, and traditional teachers to find fun for their kids.
My name is Sheri, I’m a grandparent–and better known as “Grammie” to my three grandchildren (ages 5, 2, and 1)! The learning experiences we enjoy here will oftentimes be inspired by them and will occasionally include them.
Fun at Learning Pavilion:
- Exploration of natural items and surroundings
- Creative paper and cardboard projects
- Fun recipes (edible and non-edible)
- Helpful tips and resources
- And a whole lot more!
Come join the fun!
The content I create here may or may not be sponsored or contain affiliate links to services, products or brands I’ve purchased, use, or trust.
My intent is to post fun information and resources that will benefit you. Honest feedback is my policy and I will never recommend something that I wouldn’t use myself–paid or not paid.
By using my affiliate links, you are supporting my website, something that I have been passionate about for years. THANK YOU!
****Sheri Prest-Herman is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.