Learning Pavilion is a work in progress. A watering hole for learners. Our purpose is to facilitate learning–make it easier and more accessible, for parents and for children.
The topics that will be covered will be geared around early childhood, nature, and crafts–with a pinch of this and that.
We will try to keep you updated on helpful links, resources, tips, events, important news, and much more in the hopes of helping you enjoy the time with your children more.
- Born in Massachusetts (pronounced–mass-a-choo-sits)
- Youngest of 4 children
- Lived in Massachusetts, Washington, Alaska (pan handle), Oregon, New York (upstate), Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Florida, New Mexico, Virginia, and Tennessee
- Married to my best friend, Jim
- Mom of one for 21+ years and “grammie” of 3 for 4+ years
- AA-Humanities and Social Sciences–concentrating in early childhood course work
- Over 5 years of instructional assistant experience with children from infants through 8th grade
- Favorite activities are nature rides and walks with my family, playing with my computer, reading, eating homemade pizza, and last but not least yakking on the phone/Facebook with my sisters!
- Wrote Great Homeschooling Links once a month for The Homeschool Classroom between June 2010 and May 2012
And if you want to know more…